[OR_Archaeology] 2011 Oregon Archaeology Celebration - CALL FOR EVENTS!!

Sarah Purdy sepurdy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:11:26 PDT 2011

Well it is that time of year again and we are soliciting events from the
archaeological community around the state.  Oregon Archaeology Celebration
will take place from October 1-31 again this year and we ask that you
participate in any way that you can to help us educate our fellow Oregonians
on the amazing heritage of our state.  I have attached the form for you to
enter your event information.  Thanks for your continued support!  Feel free
to contact me with any questions.

(See attached file: Event form 2011.doc)

Heather Ulrich

District Archaeologist

Bureau of Land Management

Salem District Office         Eugene District Office

1717 Fabry Rd. SE                   P.O. Box 10226

Salem, OR 97306               Eugene, OR 97440

(503) 315-5986                (541) 683-6425