[OR_Archaeology] BAD NEWS - GOOD NEWS ....RE: ACRA-L - My response to SAA Executive Director Tobi Brimsek

Mitchell Marken MMarken at esassoc.com
Fri Apr 15 08:19:01 PDT 2011

The Bad News: ABC has announced they will cancel "One Life to Live" and "All My Children" after 40 years

The Good News: ABC will begin airing "Listserv Oregon" in the fall.

Please all try to be kind to each other.. and to put our troubles into perspective... Haiti. North Africa. Japan to name a few.