[OR_Archaeology] Isaac Barner

hulrich at blm.gov hulrich at blm.gov
Thu Jun 2 11:31:44 PDT 2011

It is with deep regret that we pass on this very sad news.   Isaac Barner,
longtime  BLM Roseburg District Archaeologist passed away Tuesday May 31.
Isaac's wife--Debra Barner (Umpqua National Forest Archaeologist) has asked
that in lieu of flowers, donations in memory of Isaac can be made to either
the Cobb Street School in Roseburg or The Duchess Horse Sanctuary in
Oakland.   We suggest that cards be sent to:

Debra Barner
Umpqua National Forest
2900 Northwest Stewart Parkway
Roseburg, OR 97471

Heather Ulrich
District Archaeologist
Bureau of Land Management

Salem District Office         Eugene District Office
1717 Fabry Rd. SE                   P.O. Box 10226
Salem, OR 97306               Eugene, OR 97440
(503) 315-5986                (541) 683-6425