[OR_Archaeology] BLM Position Announcement

John Pouley john.pouley at state.or.us
Thu Aug 18 07:51:23 PDT 2011

The BLM in Vale is hiring a term archaeologist.  It is specifically to be
the lead for CR on the Multi-state, multi-agency energy project, Boardman
to Hemingway where BLM is the lead agency. The majority of the project is
in Oregon.  Although it is advertized as a year term it is likely to go for
several and I think it is open to all not just government.  I have not gone
to USA jobs to check.  Since this is similar to my job and I am also
directly involved in the project, I can answer questions about what the job
really entails (since the announcements rarely give you that info!) if you
or anyone else needs additional info.

the announcement # is OR-DEU-211-0098

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=101464161&JobTitle=Archeologist&q=BLM+Archeologist&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&x=128&y=19&pg=1&re=0&AVSDM=2011-08-05+15%3a15%3a00

thanks