[OR_Archaeology] Lecture, Thursday October 20 at 6:30 p.m.

Sara Palmer sara at palmergillies.com
Fri Oct 14 12:21:28 PDT 2011

Good afternoon -- I wanted to let you all know that next Thursday
evening at 6:30 we'll be welcoming Reiko Hillyer, a visiting professor
at Lewis and Clark College, to the Shelton McMurphey Johnson House to give
her talk “Marking Our
Territory: How to Read Local Landscapes.” The program is part of
Oregon Humanities’ statewide Conversation Project, and I hear very
positive things about it.  I think it fits in well with the talks
we've been having this year on regional historic preservation.  The
talk is free to members and we're asking nonmembers for a donation of
$5.

You can learn more on our web site, at
http://www.smjhouse.org/w/2011/10/07/autumn-lecture-conversation-project/,
and I hope to see you here Thursday evening!

--
Sara E. Palmer
Cultural Resource Management