[OR_Archaeology] American Digger Show

John Pouley john.pouley at state.or.us
Fri Feb 24 10:46:13 PST 2012

John,

Can you add this page to our web page and alert our archaeological community to the possibility that this show may be coming to Oregon.

\ Dennis /

John O. Pouley
Oregon SHPO
Assistant State Archaeologist
725 Summer St NE Suite C
Salem, OR 97301
(503) 986-0675 Office
(503) 480-9164 Cell
(503) 986-0793 Fax
john.pouley at state.or.us
http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/ARCH/index.shtml

>>> Ann Early <amearly at UARK.EDU> 2/24/2012 8:26 AM >>>
Well, here are the gory details about American Digger. It's possibly
worse than we could imagine. At least now we know which Network
bought this, with names of the individuals in charge at the bottom of
the article.

In case the attachment doesn't come through, the web page is
http://aroundthenetworks.com/spike-tv-announces-unscripted-show-american-digger/