[OR_Archaeology] American Digger Show

Jaime L Dexter jdextere at uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:09:32 PST 2012

 Attached is a copy of the Society for Historical Archaeology (SHA)
 response letter to Spike TV regarding the American Digger program; a
 statement by SHA is available here:

 http://www.sha.org/blog/index.php/2012/02/the-ethics-of-historical-archaeology/?doing_wp_cron=1330438896&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=BlogPost&utm_campaign=Ethics