[OR_Archaeology] Position Announcement

John Pouley john.pouley at state.or.us
Wed Mar 7 08:01:58 PST 2012

I wanted to pass along information on two seasonal job openings in archaeology that I currently have.  The first is for a 10-week student internship, and the second is for a 6-month seasonal technician.  Both will be based out of our corporate headquarters here in Boise.  Application is through an on-line process that can be accessed at www.idahopower.com

Please see the attached job announcements, and feel free to pass them along to any interested candidates that you may be aware of.

Shane A. Baker, RPA
Senior Archaeologist
Environmental Affairs
Idaho Power Company