[OR_Archaeology] National Archaeology Day

Leland Gilsen lelandgilsen at msn.com
Thu Aug 2 19:44:36 PDT 2012

Oct 20 is target date.

Any way to set up my museum at Champoeg perhaps to celebrate this day? Another local place?
I told them about Oct 5th at Smith Rock part of Oregon Archaeology Month. They may add it to their national distribution on events.

HERE IS THE EMAIL:
This is just a reminder that it is not too late to join us in celebrating National Archaeology Day this October.  So far over 50 Collaborating Organizations have signed up to host events and promote archaeology! National Archaeology Day is a day for organizations and
 institutions across the U.S. and Canada and around the world to raise
awareness of archaeology and provide opportunities for the public to
participate in archaeological activities. For more information about joining as a Collaborating Organization, please visit our website: http://www.archaeological.org/NAD/CollaboratingOrganizationInfo or feel free to contact me with any questions. Best wishes, Meredith Meredith Anderson LanglitzSenior Programs CoordinatorARCHAEOLOGICAL INSTITUTE of AMERICA656 Beacon StreetBoston, MA 02215617.358.5909mlanglitz at aia.bu.eduwww.archaeological.org/   www.nationalarchaeologyday.org/