[OR_Archaeology] Position Announcement

John Pouley john.pouley at state.or.us
Thu Feb 7 12:03:48 PST 2013

PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR
We have an opportunity for a Principal Investigator with extensive writing and management experience in the state of Washington, preferably in the Seattle area (I-5 corridor).  This is an opportunity for a Principal Investigator with extensive experience in the Pacific Northwest to establish and grow a new Cultural Resources Regional Office for a well-respected National Company.
Initially the candidate will be expected to effectively manage our existing Federal Client base. Marketing and business development within the Federal, State and Commercial customer base will be important as our goal is to be RFP competitive in, bidding CRM and NEPA opportunities.
Requirements
Candidate must have demonstrated experience in directing the production of quality reports, managing multiple projects, managing personnel, and budgeting. The position involves research expertise, quality assurance duties, and client management.

Candidates must minimally have an M.A. degree in Anthropology and five+ years of experience as a Principal Investigator in the Pacific Northwest.

Compensation package will be commensurate with experience and the responsibilities involved with this position.

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Interested parties should forward a CV or extended resume to Steve Silva, Executive Search Consultant and Company Recruiter, at steve.g.silva at att.net

[http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6o3wUCo0t-IBGoxuXbuhpMgbLOmLKAuar-NavLzP-8kjHCQF3cw]<http://www.facebook.com/GMI.CRD>[http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6o3wUCo0t-IBGoxuXbuhpMgbLOmLKAuar-NavLzP-8kjHCQF3cw]<http://www.facebook.com/GMIMarine ( http://www.facebook.com/GMIMarine )>

Geo-Marine, Inc.
A subsidiary of Applied Research Associates, Inc.
2201 K Avenue, Suite A2, Plano, TX 75074
T 509.965.3020 | C 509.833.8460
www.geo-marine.com<http://www.geo-marine.com/>