[OR_Archaeology] Oregon On-line Archaeological site form

Matthew Diederich matthew.diederich at state.or.us
Wed Jan 15 11:49:18 PST 2014

Dear Online site form users,

We at the Oregon SHPO have discovered a serious problem with the functionality and records management of our online site form entry.  While it may appear that your account is functioning properly, creating new records, or updating existing ones is causing issues with the tables and records behind the scenes.  We are currently working on the issue and hope to have it resolved quickly.  In the mean time we recommend that you hold off on entering in records into the database for a day or two.  We apologize for the inconvenience and will notify you via the Listserv once the problem is rectified.

Thanks
Matt

Matthew Diederich, MAIS
Archaeologist