[OR_Archaeology] Update on Oregon online Archaeological Site form

DIEDERICH Matthew * OPRD Matthew.Diederich at oregon.gov
Wed Feb 5 14:15:01 PST 2014

Dear Users,

Thank you for your continued patience with regards to using the update selection of the online site form.  We believe we have resolved the issue.  Feel free to use the update function.  Please note that the way the database is designed you can only update sites that you have previously recorded with your account online.  If a record for a site is not in your queue you will need to select Initial Recording to complete the "update".

Thanks
Matt

Matt Diederich, MAIS
Archaeologist
State Historic Preservation Office
725 Summer St. NE Suite C
Salem, OR 97301
503-986-0577
Please note the change in my  email address
Matthew.Diederich at oregon.gov