[OR_Archaeology] Presentation Postponement

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Thu Feb 6 12:17:04 PST 2014

Hello all---
In light of the  winter weather about to engulf Portland & the Willamette Valley---we've decided to postpone Briece Edward's presentation for two weeks.   His talk is now set for Thursday, Feb 20, 4 pm,  in CRAMER HALL, Room 41 (not in Smith Center).  Please see the new flyer with adjusted date and location.  If you would forward to your contacts, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best to you all.

Pompeii: or how I spent my summer (for 16 years).

Presented by Briece  R. Edwards

(Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde)

Thursday, February  20

4:00 pm, CRAMER 41

--
Virginia L. Butler