[OR_Archaeology] Please share our TeeSpring campaign for TAC!

RPettigrew at aol.com RPettigrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 08:14:04 PST 2014

To our Oregon archaeology friends: If you can, please share our TeeSpring
Campaign with as many people as possible.  We have only until Tuesday to
get 150 orders for the new TAC t-shirt.  TeeSpring is a crowd-sourcing Web
site that lets organizations raise money by selling t-shirts.  And we've
designed a truly unique one.  See the link at
http://www.teespring.com/tacmediashirt.   At last check we had 100 orders, so we have to get 50 more orders by
 tomorrow.

The funds raised will pay for a new, powerful computer work station
dedicated to editing and processing video files, so we can be more productive in
generating the video content for TAC.  We need that desperately, as our
aging equipment is becoming a bottleneck to our development.

Thanks for whatever you can do!

Rick

Richard M.  (Rick) Pettigrew, Ph.D., RPA
President and Executive  Director
Archaeological Legacy Institute
4147 E. Amazon Dr.
Eugene, OR  97405