[OR_Archaeology] Association of Oregon Archaeologists Fall Meeting

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Tue Oct 21 14:41:07 PDT 2014

Hi AOA Current/Past Members!

We would like to invite you all to attend this year's Fall Business Meeting.  Due to some difficulties in working around the Universities'

football games, this year's meeting will be held a week later than usual.

When: Saturday, November 8th at 10:00 am

Where: University of Oregon Museum of Natural and Cultural History

(1680 E. 15th Ave. Eugene, OR 97403)

A number of items are up for conversation, including a round-table discussion on a possible state-wide change to the definition of an archaeology site.  We also need to elect a Vice President and Treasurer.  Heather has been treasurer since 2007 and could use a reprieve. Nominees for a new treasurer are greatly appreciated!

Please look over the attached

Agenda for Fall 2014 Meeting and Minutes from Spring 2014 Meeting.

We look forward to see you at this year's AOA Fall 2014 Meeting.

Drinks and snacks will be provided!

Thank you,

Jessica Ainslie

AOA Secretary