[OR_Archaeology] Grants Pass BLM Archaeologist, Mary Haydon Retirement

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Fri Oct 31 10:29:06 PDT 2014

Unfortunately, our Grants Pass Archaeologist Merry Haydon is retiring at the end of the year.  We all know there is no replacing Merry but we have to try :(

Below are the links to the announcements - both open right now.  The Merit (current permanent federal employees) list will be posted for 14 days.  The DEU (public) list will be posted for 7 days.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/385336300  Merit

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/385336700  DEU

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Bonnie M. Million
Assistant Field Manager - Natural Resources
BLM - Grants Pass Resource Area

2164 NE Spalding Avenue
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Phone: 541-471-6524