[OR_Archaeology] Charles R. McGimsey III - Director, Arkansas Archeological Survey - 1925 - 2015

Tim Klinger tklinger at hpa-106.com
Mon Jan 26 14:08:39 PST 2015

Friends and Colleagues - Chip McGimsey has asked that I pass this along.
Please distribute to all.  Tim

[It is with sadness that I report the passing of Charles R. McGimsey,
III at 7:00 in the evening on 20 January 2015.  He was at Butterfield
Trail Village in Fayetteville where he has lived with his wife Mary for
the past serveral years.]

Timothy C. Klinger

P. O. Box 1064

Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702