[OR_Archaeology] Position Announcement

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Thu May 7 14:04:44 PDT 2015

SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking a Senior Cultural Resources Project Manager for our Portland, Oregon office. A Senior Cultural Resources Project Manager at SWCA is a core member of the Cultural Resources Program, taking a lead role in winning work, managing large projects, managing staff, and upholding our standards of excellence. The selected candidate will report to the Pacific Northwest Cultural Resources Team Lead. This is a regular, salaried position based in Portland but working across projects throughout Washington, Oregon and Idaho.

The full job announcement is posted at: https://careers-swca.icims.com/jobs/9404/senior-cultural-resources-project-manager/job

Ross Smith
Archaeologist

SWCA Environmental Consultants
1220 SW Morrison, Suite 700
Portland, Oregon, 97205
P 503.224.0333 | F 503.224.1851  | C 206.427.9244