[OR_Archaeology] Oregon Archaeology Celebration Calendar of Events

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Thu Jun 11 15:21:36 PDT 2015

Hello All,

The OAC committee would like to remind and encourage you to submit events for the Oregon Archaeology Celebration annual calendar of events.

The purpose of this annual "Celebration" is to inspire and inform people about Oregon's prehistoric and historic heritage with activities offered throughout the state. The activity you or your group gives for OAC, along with those activities others give, is the basis for the "Celebration."

I have attached the form to this email. We are still seeking events to fill the calendar so we have extended the deadline through the end of June. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you, Heather

Heather Ulrich
District Archaeologist
Bureau of Land Management

Salem District Office                         Eugene District Office
1717 Fabry Rd. SE                             3106 Pierce Parkway, Suite E
Salem, OR 97306                               Springfield, OR 97477
(503) 315-5986                                    (541) 683-6425