[OR_Archaeology] ever seen this form

Leland Gilsen lelandgilsen at msn.com
Sat Aug 15 20:44:44 PDT 2015

This does not ring a bell in my memory as a functional artifact.... anyone recognize this form and have data on use?
Hard to figure hafting if hafted... not full 360 photos and impact wear suggested on at least one face but in a strange place unless used as a maul?

Dr. Leland Gilsen

www.oregon-archaeology.com

www.echoes-in-time.com

"My glass is neither half full nor half empty because it has a head of quantum foam." (2009 Leland Gilsen)

"My glass is empty, could I have another please?" (2010 Dale Coleman)

"All the best ideas are at the bottom of a beer can." (Jim Riggs)

My motto: "Theory comes and goes, but data are forever. "
                     "However data without information are sterile"