[OR_Archaeology] Position Announcement - Cultural Resources Principal Investigator - Seattle, WA

Recruiting Recruiting at swca.com
Tue Oct 27 12:48:30 PDT 2015

Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding its team and is looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work. We are currently seeking a Cultural Resources Principal Investigator for our Seattle, Washington office. Our Seattle office offers a unique work environment and specializes in cultural resources.

Your role will be to lead, direct, and manage projects with significant research needs or multiple phases; develop research designs, field methods, and analysis; mentor staff, and participate in office business development. You should be able to work full time and have the ability to travel.

When applying for this position, please submit a one page cover letter summarizing your experience and reasons for applying. Please follow this link for additional details and to apply:

https://careers-swca.icims.com/jobs/9575/cultural-resources-principal-investigator/job?mode=view

[Logo]
Visit Our Website: http://www.swca.com<http://www.swca.com/> [Facebook icon] <http://on.fb.me/ntCene>  [Linkedin icon] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/swca-environmental-consultants>