[OR_Archaeology] PSU First Thursday Lecture

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Mon Nov 30 15:26:40 PST 2015

The PSU Anthropology Department and the Anthropology Student Association invite you to join us on Dec 3rd, for our next  Archaeology First Thursday presentation.

Dr. Michael Etnier  (Portland State University) will present:

Zooarchaeology: using old and new bones to address North Pacific conservation issues

The presentation will take place at 4 pm in Smith Memorial Student Union in Room 236.

Please also see the attached flyer that we request you post and share with your friends and colleagues.

As always, this presentation is free and open to the public.  We look forward to seeing you all here.

--
Virginia L. Butler
Department of Anthropology