[OR_Archaeology] FW: Camas Colors Project: Cultural Landscape Implications

Leland Gilsen lelandgilsen at msn.com
Sat Jan 2 07:31:57 PST 2016

Thought some of you might be interested in this series of emails... hope the attachments go through

Dr. Leland Gilsen

www.oregon-archaeology.com

www.echoes-in-time.com

"My glass is neither half full nor half empty because it has a head of quantum foam." (2009 Leland Gilsen)

"My glass is empty, could I have another please?" (2010 Dale Coleman)

"All the best ideas are at the bottom of a beer can." (Jim Riggs)

My motto: "Theory comes and goes, but data are forever. "
                     "However data without information are sterile"

If stuck with circular reasoning, measure the circumference