[OR_Archaeology] camas papers

Leland Gilsen lelandgilsen at msn.com
Sun Jan 3 15:47:30 PST 2016

Looks like some people could not download the papers. Sorry about that.
A series of papers on camas in which Susan Kephart (Willamette University) is a co-author.

Kalmiopsis Volume 14, 2007
Blue Flower of Tribal Legend:
“Skye blue petals resemble lakes of fine clear water”
Molly L. Sultany, Susan R. Kephart, Department of Biology,
and H. Peter Eilers, Department of Earth Science,
Willamette University, Salem, OR 97301

Systematic Botany (2010), 35(1): pp. 77–85
Phylogeny of Camassia (Agavaceae) Inferred from Plastid rpl16 Intron and
trnD–trnY–trnE–trnT Intergenic Spacer DNA Sequences:
Implications for Species Delimitation
Mark Fishbein, 1,4,5 Susan R. Kephart, 2 Mike Wilder, 1 Kate M. Halpin, 1,4 and Shannon L. Datwyler

Molecular Ecology (2009) 18, 3918–3928
Phylogeography of Camassia quamash in western
North America: postglacial colonization and
transport by indigenous peoples
HIROSHI TOMIMATSU, * SUSAN R. KEPHART† and MARK VELLEND*
*Departments of Botany and Zoology and Biodiversity Research Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver,
BC, Canada V6T 1Z4, †Department of Biology, Willamette University, Salem, OR 97301 USA

Systematic Botany (2006), 31(4): pp. 642–655
# Copyright 2006 by the American Society of Plant Taxonomists
Detecting Species Boundaries and Hybridization in Camassia quamash and
C. leichtlinii (Agavaceae) Using Allozymes
JOSEF C. UYEDA and SUSAN R. KEPHART1
Department of Biology, Willamette University, Salem, Oregon 97301

Dr. Leland Gilsen

www.oregon-archaeology.com

www.echoes-in-time.com

"My glass is neither half full nor half empty because it has a head of quantum foam." (2009 Leland Gilsen)

"My glass is empty, could I have another please?" (2010 Dale Coleman)

"All the best ideas are at the bottom of a beer can." (Jim Riggs)

My motto: "Theory comes and goes, but data are forever. "
                     "However data without information are sterile"

If stuck with circular reasoning, measure the circumference