[OR_Archaeology] NWAC Program Ads

Sara Palmer sara at palmergillies.com
Mon Feb 22 20:37:25 PST 2016

Are you planning a field school or summer program and trying to reach
interested students and their instructors? Maybe you want to sell things to
archaeologists (really durable shovels, women's double-front field pants --
not that I'm hinting). Perhaps you'd like to advertise your consulting
services or your new book.

We're currently accepting advertising for this year's Northwest
Anthropological Conference program, which will be distributed to the 500+
attendees at next month's conference in Tacoma. The program pages are
standard letter size. Rates are

   - $150 for 1/4 page ad
   - $300 for 1/2 page ad
   - $500 for a full page ad

If you're interested, please let me know ASAP. You will need to provide
formatted 300 dpi art and copy.

Thanks much, and I look forward to seeing you in Tacoma!
--
Sara E. Palmer

sara at palmergillies.com
541 953-4781 mobile