[OR_Archaeology] Field School Tribal/Veteran Scholarship

Mark Tveskov tveskovm at sou.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:45:34 PDT 2016

Deadline Approaching!!!
The Southern  Oregon University Laboratory of Anthropology and the Division
of Social Science at Southern Oregon University is proud to offer three
scholarships to enrolled Tribal members and/or Military Veterans to help
cover costs of attending our 2016 Archaeological Field School in Curry
County, which is on the theme of the Rogue River Wars.

The Deadline for the scholarship application is this Friday, April 15.
Detailed info is found on the attached flyer, and on our field school web
site:
http://www.sou.edu/soula/sou-archeological-field-school-2016.html

Please pass this on to any student who might be interested.
Best,

--
Mark Tveskov, PhD
Professor of Anthropology