[OR_Archaeology] Fwd: Help Save Chinuk Wawa at LCC!

Sara Palmer sara at palmergillies.com
Mon May 9 15:40:05 PDT 2016

Colleagues: as you may know, I'm a proud alum of the Lane Community College
chinuk wawa (Chinook Jargon) program, a program now threatened with
cancellation. Please join me in sharing with the LCC administration how
important this program and indigenous language revival are to the heritage
-- and the future! -- of the Pacific Northwest.

Details on how you can help are in the email below from Jerome Viles, an
instructor in the program.

Please feel free to forward this email. hayu masi!

Sara E. Palmer
sara at palmergillies.com
Best reached via email.
541 953-4781 mobile