[OR_Archaeology] SOULA Introduces "Lab Hack" Series!

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Fri Sep 30 14:56:23 PDT 2016

Hello all!
We are happy to announce the first in our new series of Lab Hacks created by SOU student, and our resident mad scientist, Heidi Dawn! Our first "How To Kit" features low tech and low cost steps for setting up an electrolytic reduction (electrolysis) station in your office or lab for the conservation of ferrous metal artifacts.

Please feel free to share, and let us know what you think!

Best,
Chelsea
PS- stay tuned for how to build a microscope using your smart phone, and how to turn that old record player into a photogrammetry station!

--
Chelsea E. Rose, MA, RPA
Southern Oregon University