[OR_Archaeology] Archaeologist Position OPEN!

Jessica Curteman Jessica.Curteman at grandronde.org
Tue Mar 21 14:49:46 PDT 2017

The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde's Historic Preservation Office is hiring a full-time Archaeologist!

Job description and details can be found at http://www.grandronde.org/about/employment/archaeologist
Applications can be found at http://www.grandronde.org/media/1712/employment-app09222016.pdf
All openings can be found at http://www.grandronde.org/about/employment

Applications are due by 5pm on Friday, April 21st

Completed applications and resumes can be sent to HR by Fax or Email
Fax: 1-503-879-2258
Email: empapps at grandronde.org

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (jessica.curteman at grandronde.org<mailto:jessica.curteman at grandronde.org>) or Briece Edwards (briece.edwards at grandronde.org<mailto:briece.edwards at grandronde.org>). We will also be attending the upcoming SAA and NWAC, so come find and ask us any questions you might have. Please forward to any archaeologist you might think would be interested in working for The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde!

Thank you,
Jessica A. Curteman

Senior Archaeologist
Archaeology and Research Program