[OR_Archaeology] Meeting of archaeologists at SHPO

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Mon May 22 12:50:06 PDT 2017

The Oregon SHPO plans to host a meeting for archaeologists on September 29th at our office in Salem.

The intent of the meeting is for the archaeological community to provide input and meaningful discussion about SHPO processes, guidelines, and policies. In addition, information on SHPO programs that may be of interest or use to archaeologists will be presented (e.g., Grants, Built Environment, and Digital Submissions).

The start and end time for the meeting currently remains unknown. It will be based on feedback and additional agenda topics we receive from you.

If you are interested in attending the meeting or have topics you want to discuss, please email John Pouley at John.Pouley at Oregon.gov<mailto:John.Pouley at Oregon.gov>. Agendas will be sent out to those who have RSVP'd or submitted topics for discussion.

Thank you for your time. We greatly appreciate any feedback you are able to provide and hope to see you here on September 29th.

Sincerely,
Oregon SHPO