[OR_Archaeology] Upcoming Archaeology Roadshow

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Tue May 30 12:05:11 PDT 2017

Hello all--
Just a reminder about the upcoming Archaeology Roadshow at Portland State University --set for Saturday, June 3, 10-3 pm.   This will be wonderful time for all of us that care about heritage to come together -- and share our enthusiasm with the public.

Please see the attached visitor brochure---that highlights the ~34 separate exhibits/activities planned for the day--along with a listing of the many sponsors that make the whole thing possible. Also see our main flyer that you can share with your friends and colleagues.

We look forward to seeing many of you here!

Virginia B.

see also for more details:    https://www.pdx.edu/anthropology/archaeology-roadshow

--
Virginia L. Butler