[OR_Archaeology] Archaeology Roadshow in Harney County

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Wed Jun 7 14:16:49 PDT 2017

Hello all--
Just a shout out about the upcoming Archaeology Roadshow in Harney County (Hines City Park, Hines, OR), this Saturday, June 10, 10 am-3 pm.

Our PSU-based operation, with partners on the west side of the state has joined forces with organizations and people based in the east side of our fair state -- to host what promises to be a wonderful day of hands-on archaeology and heritage.   The attached brochure highlights the > 25 activities set for the day.   Please come visit if you can.  We plan to take our Roadshow out to Harney County again next spring, so be thinking how you could join us next year, if you can't be with us this time.

For more details see:   https://www.pdx.edu/anthropology/harney-county-2017

[p.s. Good to see many of you at PSU last Saturday at the PDX event.  We attracted over 1000 visitors this time.  Wonderful time had by all.]

 --
Virginia L. Butler
Department of Anthropology