[OR_Archaeology] Oregon SHPO is Going Digital

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Wed Jun 21 12:25:28 PDT 2017

Oregon State Historic Preservation Office is Going Digital

Coming Fall 2017, the Oregon SHPO will offer a new digital review and compliance submittal service.  This service, called Go Digital, will streamline the submittal process and allow our office to assist a greater number of customers while maintaining response times.  In response to requests from our customers, our Go Digital service will allow for an easier, quicker way to submit, receive, track, and consult on new and existing projects.
Go Digital Basics:

*             Go Digital submittals are heavily encouraged; however, hard-copy or paper submittals will still be accepted via standard mail.
*             If a project is submitted via hard-copy or paper, all future correspondence associated with the project must be submitted in the same format, including all updates and revisions.
*             Similarly, if a project is submitted via Go Digital, no hard-copy materials associated with the project will be accepted later in the consultation process.
*             Archaeological reports and sites forms submitted via Go Digital will no longer require a hard-copy or CD.
*             Go Digital submittals will not be accepted unless they are sent to the
ORSHPO.Clearance at oregon.gov<mailto:ORSHPO.Clearance at oregon.gov> email following the Go Digital Submittal Guidelines.
*             Go Digital Submittal Guidelines will be available prior to roll out.