[OR_Archaeology] Cemetery Survey

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Wed Aug 23 08:35:13 PDT 2017

Study seeks survey response on cemetery use and value

The Public History of Cemeteries Survey<https://goo.gl/forms/4fvWK7HQRuo4IBl62>

As part of a grant project funded by the Oregon Commission on Historic Cemeteries, I am sending out a survey to incorporate into the website I am developing as the main part of the project. In the words of museum maven, Nina Simon from her book The Art of Relevance: "When you ask outsiders what is relevant to them, you don't just learn what matters to them. You learn what matters to you, what protocols you are able or willing to shift and which you are not." The information gained from this survey will be invaluable to my goal of identifying what kind of interpretation people want to see at cemeteries. I appreciate your thought and effort on this survey and look forward to sharing the results with you! - Kirsten Straus

Kuri Gill

Give your input to the Oregon Historic Preservation Plan now! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ORHeritagePartnerSurvey

Share your photos of preservation and heritage in Oregon on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using #oregonheritage.

Oregon Heritage
Grants & Outreach Coordinator
503-986-0685
Kuri.Gill at oregon.gov<mailto:Kuri.Gill at oregon.gov>