[OR_Archaeology] Position Announcement

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Wed Nov 8 13:55:02 PST 2017

Hello Everyone!

We have an opening for a Historic Preservationist/CLG coordinator here at the Bureau of Historic Preservation in Tallahassee. The job description and requirements, along with the job application, are available online through our state job portal:

https://jobs.myflorida.com/job/TALLAHASSEE-DOS-Historic-Preservationist-45000330-FL-32399/440342300/

Please share with anyone who is interested, state or local professionals alike! The position closes November 18, 2017.

Thanks so much!

Ruben A. Acosta
Survey and Registration Supervisor | Bureau of Historic Preservation | Division of Historical Resources | Florida Department of State | 500 South Bronough Street |Tallahassee, FL 32399<https://maps.google.com/?q=500+South+Bronough+Street+%7CTallahassee,+FL+32399&entry=gmail&source=g> | 850.245.6364 | Ruben.Acosta at dos.myflorida.com<mailto:Ruben.Acosta at dos.myflorida.com>   www.flheritage.com<http://www.flheritage.com/>