[OR_Archaeology] Archaeology Roadshow 2018

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Tue Dec 5 13:57:08 PST 2017

Hello All--

We're gearing up for the 7th annual Archaeology Roadshow set for Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 on Portland State University Campus.  Building on last year's successful event, we're also taking the Roadshow on the road again to eastern Oregon's Harney County for the second satellite Roadshow on Saturday, June 9th, 2018.   Our theme for 2018 is the "Archaeology of Change, " which we think will generate many interesting exhibits and hands-on activities-- and help galvanize the public's support for archaeology and heritage.

For more information about the event, and getting involved, please see the attached flyer, and visit our website.

https://www.pdx.edu/anthropology/archaeology-roadshow

To help keep our event free and open to the widest public possible, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support the Roadshow, which you can do on-line through our website.

https://www.pdx.edu/anthropology/archaeology-roadshow

To honor your gift, we'll include your name/Logo  on our marketing materials and website.

If you have any questions at all, please email us archshow at pdx.edu<mailto:virginia at pdx.edu> and we'll respond as soon as we can.  We are pleased to have two part-time staff-- Lyssia Merrifield (who has been working on the Roadshow for the past several years) -- and me, Michelle North, a second-year grad student at PSU.

Wishing you wonderful holiday times ahead.

Sincerely,

Michelle North

Virginia Butler

Lyssia Merrifield and the Planning Committee

[Inline image 1]