[OR_Archaeology] Event announcement - 11th Annual Cultural Resource Summit (May 23-24 at Suquamish)

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Thu Feb 22 07:50:15 PST 2018

Greetings, Oregon Agencies and Associations!

Planning and Early Bird registration for the 11th Annual Cultural Resource Protection Summit on May 23-24 at the Suquamish Tribe's House of Awakened Culture near Poulsbo, WA, are underway, and we are hoping you will be willing to post the attached announcement on your website, perhaps in an Events Calendar or News section.

This year, the Summit agenda includes an engaging array of cutting-edge topics that will encourage attendees to examine the benefits of a landscape approach and how it might inform workable solutions for today's most pressing challenges to effective cultural resource protection.  If you are a CRM professional, a land use planner, or someone who works with these parties, you need to attend the 11th Annual Summit!

The Summit Agenda Planning Committee also invites you to apply for a free Summit registration donated by our event producer, the nonprofit Eppard Vision.  All submissions are due by April 23.  The Committee will review the submissions and award one free registration in each of the following categories:  Tribes, agencies, consultants, and students.  Winners will be notified on May 1.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the Summit, and thank you very much for considering an announcement to your organization.  We hope to see your group represented at the Summit!

Apologies for any cross-postings; we try to avoid this, but some of our email lists may overlap.  Feel free to let me know about any such situations.

Mary Rossi, M.A.
Program Director
APT-Applied Preservation Technologies
A program of the nonprofit Eppard Vision
360.920.8908
For the latest on our conferences, visit http://www.theleadershipseries.info/