[OR_Archaeology] Position Announcement

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Thu Mar 8 15:50:55 PST 2018

Greetings from the Missouri State Historic Preservation Office,

Please find attached a vacancy notice for a Cultural Resource Preservationist I - II (aka Archaeologist/Records Manager) located in the Missouri SHPO, Jefferson City, Missouri.

Please feel free to forward or post this vacancy notice anywhere that may prove helpful in recruiting applicants.  All applicants may apply for this position through EASe (The State of Missouri's MERIT Electronic Application System).  To begin an application, please click the following link:

https://www.ease.mo.gov/Logon/RegisterOrLogon.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f

The posting period ends March 27, 2018. Should you have any questions that have not been addressed in the vacancy notice or the application process, please contact Cathy Sala via the contact information noted below.  The Missouri SHPO sincerely thanks you for your assistance with our search for a new staff member.

Cathy Sala
Administrative Assistant

DNR/State Historic Preservation Office
PO Box 176