[OR_Archaeology] Museum Tech position John Day Fossil Beds

JODA Paleontology, NPS joda_paleontology at nps.gov
Fri Apr 27 09:08:35 PDT 2018

 Hello,

Apologies for crossposting. We have a GS-5 museum technician positions
available this summer (entry date in June) at John Day Fossil Beds
stationed at the Thomas Condon Paleontology Center in the Sheep Rock unit.
This position will help update catalog records, catalog new objects, help
with field work, and a variety of other museum tasks.:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498006600

There is a pretty quick turnaround time on this (posting closes 5/3/2018),
so please apply as soon as you can! Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

-Nick-

Nicholas A. Famoso, PhD
Chief of Paleontology/Museum Curator