[OR_Archaeology] SHPOlooza 2.0 and Archaeological Permit Summit

FRENCH Jamie * OPRD Jamie.French at oregon.gov
Tue Aug 14 16:33:11 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Oregon SHPO is hosting two events in November.

Archaeological Permit Summit (Nov 6th) - This day we will be talking about issues surrounding the state of Oregon archaeological permits

SHPOlooza 2.0 (Nov 7th) - This day we will be talking about issues surrounding TCPs/HPRCSITs and eligibility

Space is limited for both events so you must RSVP to Jamie French (jamie.french at oregon.gov<mailto:jamie.french at oregon.gov>) to reserve your spot.  Reservations will be confirmed in October to ensure we allow as many people as possible the opportunity to attend.

Attached are draft agendas for both events with additional information.

Thank you,

Jamie French

SHPO Archaeologist
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C