[OR_Archaeology] Oregon Archaeology Month Committee - positions available!

FRENCH Jamie * OPRD Jamie.French at oregon.gov
Wed Nov 14 16:58:17 PST 2018

Hey Everyone,

We are looking for participate to be on the Oregon Archaeology Month Committee!

We have the following positions available:

*         Forest Service

*         Other Federal Agency

*         State Agency

*         University Student

*         CRM firm (3 positions)

*         AOA representative (this can be filled by anyone the AOA wants, doesn't have to be a board member.  Speak with Jessica Curteman)

The time involvement is minimal over the course of the year.  Committee members help come up with topics and themes in February and then give feedback on products produced by the graphic design team.  If you want to be more involved there are other opportunities too.

Respond to me if you want to participate.  Please feel free to forward this to anyone you think may be interested!

Thanks,
Jamie French

SHPO Archaeologist
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C