[OR_Archaeology] NWACs Thesis Topics Session - Room for more

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Mon Jan 28 12:16:41 PST 2019

We still have room for a few more five minute presentations on thesis topics.

The session targets graduate or potential graduate students. People from tribes/agencies/contractors/SHPOs/etc. will have five minutes to briefly discuss possible archaeology thesis topics. Also, if you have access to current graduate students who may not have a thesis topic chosen, or students that have or will apply to graduate school for 2019, please let them know about our NWAC session.

If you are interested in participating, please complete the information below, and send it to me by Friday, February 1st.

The info that will be available in takeaway sheets for students that are interested-

Title:
Location:
Contact name and info:
Perks (i.e., housing, office, paid):
Special skills required:
Remote working possible:
Any selection process if more than one student is interested:

Additional info for us to try and coordinate the session -
Will you or a designee be available to present the topic?
(if no, we would ask that you provide a page of information to be read along with any images that can be shown.  This doesn't have to be ready now, just before the conference)
Would you be willing to attend a mixer at the end of the session to meet with prospective students?

Thanks for your consideration.
-John

John Pouley
Assistant State Archaeologist