[OR_Archaeology] 2019 Cow Creek Cultural Conference - Registration Deadline Tomorrow

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Thu Jan 31 14:53:24 PST 2019

2019 Cow Creek Cultural Conference
Registration deadline is fast approaching - February 1, 2019 - Yes that's tomorrow!!

If you plan on attending please sign up now so we can have an accurate headcount for lunch.

Please join us for informational presentations, cultural education, traditional music, good food, fun raffle items and much more.

Event information:
Location: Seven Feathers Convention Center
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Time: 8:00AM-4:00PM
Lunch and refreshments provided.

Registration information:
Register at Eventbrite.com: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-cow-creek-cultural-conference-tickets-52508507359<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-cow-creek-cultural-conference-tickets-52508507359?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>
Cost: $50 **Free to all Tribal members and employees
RSVP by February 1, 2019

Here is a sneak peek at the swag bag you will receive by attending!
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4B7B8.0129D050]

Here's your choice of breakout sessions that you don't want to miss:
[cid:image002.png at 01D4B951.4D373420]

Don't miss out on a chance to learn about our tribe and culture.