[OR_Archaeology] FW: Occasional Papers Volume 10!

FRENCH Jamie * OPRD Jamie.French at oregon.gov
Fri Feb 8 11:44:44 PST 2019

Fellow Oregon Archaeologists,

I'm excited to announce that forthcoming publication of Volume 10 of the AOA's Occasional Papers, Reflections on Forty Years of Oregon Archaeology, Papers in Honor of Dr. Richard E. (Dick) Ross! We plan to have it available for purchase at NWAC next month, if not sooner!  We are working out the details of the printing process currently and need your help. We realize that some folks may prefer an electronic copy and some may prefer a hard copy. The printing process takes time and can get expensive, and we want to make sure we get it right. With this in mind, please email me as soon as possible, and no later than next Friday, the 15th, and let me know if you would prefer a hard copy or an electronic copy of the report. This will allow us to set the final price, better manage our costs, and make sure that you get what you want! Attached please find a preview of the volume including the titles and authors of articles.

Thank you,
Brad Bowden
Newsletter Editor

[cid:image001.png at 01D4BED0.FE2E7700]