[OR_Archaeology] Lithic Technology Workshops in Portland

POULEY John * OPRD John.Pouley at oregon.gov
Wed Apr 3 15:44:21 PDT 2019

AINW is excited to announce new 2-day specialized lithic technology workshops.  During 2019, AINW is offering three 2-day lithic technology workshops and our 5-day workshop at our facility in Portland.
Ø  Biface Technologies - July 11 & 12
Ø  Ground Stone Technologies - August 22 & 23
Ø  Core Reduction Technologies - September 19 & 20
Ø  Introduction to Flaked Stone Tool Technologies - October 14-18

I hope you will check out the workshops on our web site: https://ainw.com/workshops.

Please feel free to pass this information along to colleagues that may be interested in our workshops.