[OR_Archaeology] AOA has a new website

Association of Oregon Archaeologists assocoregonarchaeologists at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:29:44 PDT 2019

*AOA has a new website! <http://www.oregonarchaeologists.com/>*

Thank you everyone for being patient while we transition to this new
format.  We are still having issues with being able to download the
application for the research grant so for now you will have to email us and
we will send you an email with the application.

We will continue adding to the site and are hoping to make it as easy and
user friendly to the membership as possible.  We are sure that it is not
perfect so please contact us if you find an error or have any questions or
suggestions to make it better.

Thanks everyone!
Association of Oregon Archaeologists
www.OregonArchaeologists.com <https://www.oregonarchaeologists.com/home>