[OR_Archaeology] A few spots left in the Oregon Chinese Diaspora Project field school!

Chelsea E. Rose chelseaerose at gmail.com
Fri May 10 20:11:19 PDT 2019

Hello all~
Please spread the word that we have a few spots left for our public
archaeology field school this July!
It will run from July 1-27th and work on sites associated with Chinese
railroad workers, miners, and the John Day Chinatown.

You can find out more on the attached flyer, or by visiting our website:
https://inside.sou.edu/soula/index.html

If you aren't in the market for a field school, please keep an eye on our
website to follow all of the public outreach events we will be hosting
during the field school!

Thanks!
Chelsea