[OregonYAT] Fwd: SOASTC Three Bridges in the Press

Michael HLEBECHUK michael.hlebechuk at state.or.us
Mon Apr 5 13:43:48 PDT 2010

Forwarded to the YAT list per Damien Sands' request:

Please welcome the "Three Bridges" to our array of YAT services. Three Bridges is an alternative Level 1 YAT Secure Residential Treatment Facility (SRTF) based in Grants Pass and run by SOASTC http://www.soastc.org/.

This program is the first of its kind to blend the Collaborative Problem Solving with YAT focused programming. This program adds to the array of our services by offering acute levels of care that might be found only at the Hospital level, while doing so in a community setting that has tailored programming.

They have been a wonderful group to work with, and we wish them success on their opening day. (Video link below)

Michael Hlebechuk
Residential Supports Coordinator
Residential Programs &Services
Oregon Department of Human Services
Addictions and Mental Health Division (AMH)
500 Summer St. NE, E-86
Salem, OR 97301-1118
Phone: (503) 947-5536
Fax: (503) 378-8467

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest
appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
~ John F. Kennedy

>>> Michael HLEBECHUK 4/5/2010 12:11 PM >>>
Hi All:

A short video story about Three Bridges SRTF for YAT in Grants Pass that opened today.

http://web.thedailycourier.com/video/vidpage.html?v=040310SOASTC

Mike