[Orlsta] Attn Competitive grants wishing to file for year 2 or 3

Ann Reed reed_ann at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Mar 24 08:39:08 PDT 2009

Greetings all,

This is just a reminder.  If your project is continuing you will need to file a brief proposal form D that is due by April 10.  I have attached one for your convenience.  As a continuing project, the brief proposal will not be scored, but will provide the LSTA Advisory Council a chance for feedback if they have any concerns.  They realize that in many cases, your first year project will have just begun.  The full proposal that will be due in August will be able to communicate more progress.

Yours,
Ann

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Library Development Services