[Orlsta] proposals for FFY2012 are due April22, even if you havent received your FFY2011 grant yet

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Wed Mar 23 11:19:58 PDT 2011

Just a reminder to you all....

For competitive grants ----- Brief proposals for year two or year three funding are due April 22!  Use form D from the 2012 packet.  http://oregon.gov/OSL/LD/lstapacket2.shtml#Brief_Proposal_Forms
 Don't worry - OSL staff will be sure to inform the LSTA Council that you may well have no news to report from the start of FFY2011, as FFY2011 funds are slow to come.   OSL plans use of LSTA at least 18 months in advance, so you will want to be in the process for the next year's funding regardless of the status of FFY2011.

For statewide ongoing projects (L-net, OSLIS, OLA Scholarship, SAGE courier, OBOB)----
Your only proposal for FFY2012 funding is also due April 22.  I emailed forms to the contact person some time ago.  Please check that the proposal for FFY2012 will be ready.   Call me if you need me to email another form.

As always, I'm available to advise, answer any questions, and assist as I can.

Yours,
Ann

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Library Development Services